Monday, February 20, 2012

GRAMMAR EXERCISES -1

Q1     Can you hear what he is .......?
(a) saying (b) speaking (c) telling (d) talking
Q2     She hasn't come home ........
(a) still (b) already (c) yet (d) till
Q3     I ....... TV yesterday evening.
(a) saw (b) looked (c) viewed (d) watched
Q4     We live ....... the city centre.
(a) near (b) next (c) by (d) nearby
Q5     She looks ....... a famous film star.
(a) as (b) like (c) similar (d) same
Q6     This television gives you the ....... news.
(a) last (b) latest (c) least (d) later
Q7     I only ....... one mistake in last night's test.
(a) made (b) done (c) did (d) make
Q8     I want you to tell me the ....... truth.
(a) all (b) exact (c) real (d) whole
Q9     He is looking ....... a present to buy his girlfriend.
(a) for (b) at (c) in (d) on
Q10   That's what I would like ....... Christmas.
(a) for (b) at (c) in (d) on

No comments: